Business Office Open Weekdays 6:30 a.m.–2:30 p.m.
Due to upcoming construction
we are changing our hours to the following
Mart (Thrift Store) Open Wed, Thu, Fri: 12 – 6; Sat: 10 – 5 Donations Accepted: Thu, Fri: 12–5; Sat: 10–3
Volunteers make our service possible!
Volunteer drivers are needed each weekday to deliver meals in the Cheyenne Area.
Our need for volunteers is growing every day as more people turn to us to help them remain independent and in their own homes.
Driving for Meals on Wheels is very easy and flexible.
- You can volunteer once a month, once a week, or whatever best fits your schedule.
- With over 25 routes, you can volunteer near your home or work!
- Delivering meals typically takes only 60-90 minutes of your time.
- Substitute and inclement weather drivers are also needed.
- When you volunteer for Meals on Wheels, you not only bring much needed nutrition, you also bring a friendly greeting, a safety check and a chance at continued independence!
If you aren’t able to deliver meals, volunteers are also needed in the thrift store and in the kitchen.
For more information about volunteer opportunities please contact:
- Merri Burkett, Volunteer Coordinator